The Dreams of Gaia- 7 of Air, represents the mental realms of spiritual belief, religious practice and dogma and the influence they have upon how we perceive the world around us. Spiritual belief can fill the holes of doubt, banishing the shadows of fear, and even make our lives feel complete and feeling healthier, happier, kinder and more compassionate; However, religious practice and belief, can start wars, both local and world wide,make us bigots, and put us at odds with each other. Now many link spiritual belief with religion and its practices. They are not one and the same. I AM Spirit, and I believe in myself. Not because I was told to, but because "Above all things, I Know Myself". Hence, someone might say that I have "spiritual belief". Yet, belief and knowing are not one and the same. Now I am not saying religious practice is good or bad, for religion can bring peace and a healthy sense of well being, but then it also can literally place you in harms way and tear your world and life to pieces. This is because of the conflict between religion and the Patriarchy. The Patriarchy has made itself "god" by controlling religious belief through the control of definition. Spiritual belief in the form of religion has throughout the centuries of mankind's history, has been the no.1 cause of bloodshed and wars and is still so in our modern world. Through the control of personal imagination, by the use of definition-Words- the Patriarchy has made religion more important than personal life. Words have defined us as "sinners" and therefore, unworthy of the Divine Creative's love. Yet, the Divine Creative is touted as Love . My own human father loved me, and no matter how often I didn't do what he told me to do, his love never faltered nor was I ever sentenced to "eternal punishment" and he was only "human". The Divine is even supposed to more than human. Therefore, if one is honest, there are many more contradictions in the Patriarchy's "religions" that turn the Divine into a tyranny.
The 7 of Air, reminds us that spiritual belief can lead to open mindedness or closed mindedness. There is however, a spiritual belief, that usurps all others and that is "do unto another as you would have done unto you". Doing so leaves a Mind open. For the Mind and Spirit, are inseperable. Spirit is known to Qabalists (the philosophy of receiving) as Will/energy and the Mind is the Vessel that forms energy into images, by sculpting the "first material", energy, into "thought". Thought, once understood, becomes information. To separate will-energy-mind, is only to aid in the examination individual aspects of each, although they have never been separate, only different degrees of the same One. Therefore the First Will that is Kether is called Eheieh in Hebrew, meaning-"I Will Be". Energy is "No Thing" and yet it has Willed itself to be Something. I AM, the name of "god", is existence acknowledged, but it is no-thing. I AM Me, is Some-thing. Hence, No-thing became Some-thing, by will and acknowledgement of existence. Therefore, the rulers have learned that to control the "I AM" of people means you control their existence. Hence, propaganda, the use of words to control imagination, and/or dogma that controls belief. Even us moderns know the first law of thermodynamics, which states, "There is only One Energy, that cannot be created nor destroyed; Only transformed" and I dare say, it can also be transmitted. That One Energy, is Spirit, Mind, Life, I Am etc. etc. etc. for it cannot be separated from its "Other", which is Some-Thing.
Now I can go on and on about the Group MInd of Culture and why it is called "the Patriarchy", whose foundational thought is "divide and conquer", for days and days. But to make this blog a little shorter and less laborious to the suffering brain,...Spirit created you, as its Self-Knowledge! So each of us of the "rainbow" tribe of mankind, are another way to be Spirit-Energy-Mind-Transformation-Light. Not one of which is separated. You are the Spirit you believe in. As I have always stated, "Good enough for creation, good enough for me". I not only believe in you----I Know YOU, for you are another way to be Me. So get over your manmade self, get on with the Spirit that is you, impeccability is what we, the I AM ME- do. Seeking spirituality makes as much sense to me as a fish in the ocean seeking water. Someone got that into that fish's self-identity and told it a major lie, that water has to be found, and/or earned, even though the fish is made of water, and lives because Water flows through its gills as "Breath" (Spirit comes from the Greek Word Spiro-which means "breath") and therefore, it is Water and lives within the Water. We are Spirit/ Will, who lives within Spirit/Energy and/or Light-forms that lives within Light and/or The Divine Creatives "Thought forms" that live within the Mind of the Creative. Any way you want to see this, it comes out that you have always been the "light you seek" and/or the Spirit that is I AM. Above all things, know thyself!
When the dreams of Gaia, 7 of Air is thrown in a divination, it implies:
- It's not what we believe but how we believe.
- Lift up others.
- Are you kinder because of belief?
- Are you willing to lose another for your belief?
- There are many ways , not just your way.
- Educate, don't indoctrinate.
- Modern fundamental beliefs.
The Thoth 7 of Swords card represents the sabotaging mind, where you know what you want symbolized by the central sword and then go about defining the reasons why you can't obtain it, as shown by the 6 swords surrounding the central one. This is the yes-but mind that often keeps us from making our dreams work.
Astrologically the 7 of Swords is Moon and Sun in Aquarius, the circle with a dot in the center is a symbol of the Sun, the Crescent is the Moon and the wavy lines at the bottom are Aquarius. Each of the six swords of procrastination bear a planetary sign for the six ways we sabotage ourselves.
1. The yes-but aspect of Saturn is telling us there is too much red-tape or it's too complicated.
2. Another Sword has on the handle the symbol of Mercury which is about the negative communication of “I can't... I wish I'd a ...If only..." all negative reasons why "it won't work".
3. Another sword handle bares the planetary sign of Jupiter; the planet that symbolizes flexibility and expansion. The negative self-talk of Jupiter is “it’s too limiting and constricted" or” I am not lucky" or "I am not talented enough".
4. Another sword sports the planetary sign of Mars. Positively Mars is a sign of dynamic energy, vitality, and assertion but the negative side of Mars is " I don't have the energy to...I am burnt out...it's dull and boring etc."
5. Another sword handle is adorned with the sign of Venus; the planet of Love. The Venusian negatives would be," I really don't care...It doesn't mean anything to me anyway..."
6. Then there is the final sword whose handle supports the double loops which represent the Sun and the Moon the negatives of which are consciously and subconsciously you sabotage yourself out of doing what it is that you want to do. In other words, you are caught in wanna-be-ism which is a viscous cycle of mental inferiority.
Netzach is the 7th Sephiroth, Victory, and governs Love, feelings and instincts. It is the Group Mind Sephiroth, influencing Nature and the Arts. As quoted from the Texts of the Golden Dawn:
"The beams of Chesed and Geburah meet in Netzach and thence in Netzach arises a green, pure, brilliant, liquid, and gleaming like an emerald. And the Sphere of its operations is that of Nogah or External Splendor, producing zeal, love, harmony, and it ruleth the Sphere of Action of the Planet Venus and the nature of the Vegetable World. And Jehovah Tzabaoth is a God of Hosts and of Armies, of Triumph and of Victory, ruling the universe in Justice and Eternity. And its Archangel Hanial, is the Prince of Love and Harmony, and the Name of the Order of Angels is Elohim, or Gods who are also called the Order of Principalities."
The Thoth 7 of Swords, is called Futility or Lord of Unstable Effort. Here, the Moon is in Aquarius which indicates sociability, and religious inclinations; However, the fact that the Moon is less fluid and less changeable here than in other positions, doesn't keep the balance from being precarious and easily upset.This is Netzach in Yetzirah, influencing the Astral World. Netzach, is that green Sephiroth on the lower illustrated Tree of Life and similar to the green vertigist of copper. Copper is the metal attributed to Venus, because it is as Venus, which is beautiful outside, but corrupted inside. Hence, Victory attributed to the Group Mind of Culture, is superficial.
Green is the color attributed to Venus, the planet of Netzach. Love, feelings and instinct, the Group Mind, Nature, and the Arts, all radiate from this Sephiroth. The Symbols for Netzach are:
and the Lamp.
Netzach is the first Sephiroth of the astral triangle and is the first energy intelligence to make up the personality of the individual which can be interfered with by the Cultural Group Mind.You may remember that I stated that the Personality is made up of the Four Alchemical Elements, each of which are represented by the lower Sephira, in the familiar sequence of Fire, Water, Air and Earth. Netzach is Fire, Hod is Water, Yesod is Air and Malkuth is Earth.
Netzach is the lower form of the fiery Yod of Chokmah that is reflected from Geburah through Tiphareth. This is the formula for Yod Heh Vau Heh, (Tetragrammaton) Malkuth being the final Heh, because of the "fall" which is really a condensing or "downsizing" of self.
In Netzach, normal waking consciousness of the student, must deal with the Astral Triangle and the ambivalent component parts of the Personality, after all, we are not of the Personality created by the Soul, for it is a creation of Our Spiritual Nature! Personalities are software programs that are created to operate hardware, and are supplanted in the brain to manipulate the physical body properly... in the Name of I AM. However, if your personality was made for you out of the illusions, delusions, and ambitions of an outside "Authority", you don't know the individual code and language that went into making the software your body is operating from; therefore you haven't a clue who is operating the body! Yet again the axiom of Qaballah: "Above all things, know thyself!" rings true!
The most important part of initiation is to observe the layers of lies, that your personality is constructed from, removing layer after layer of false you, until the real you shines true. This "Garbage in" is called man-made persona and the "Garbage out" is the dysfunctional action of "seeking yourself" in the eyes of your peers, or of authority and/or your "life path". You are already divinely approved---you exist, and your Software for operating the Hardware/Wetware that is body, was already created by the Higher Self, out of its library of living experience. experienced knowledge that is gathered together as a "copy" of the Universal Collective Unconscious, which many call "the individual Soul".
Often, Mystery schools, such as The Golden Dawn, use a set of Tattva exercises as a type of "controlled daydream" (guided meditations), intended to bring the student into direct contact with the subtle Elemental realms immediately underlying the material sphere of sensation. Often, I bring those Elemental realms into sensual manifestation for my students, all of which is necessary to prepare the student for more advanced techniques of skrying with Tarot Cards. We are the way Spirit is intimate with its "Dreams of Self".
It should be understood, that the astral realm beginning with Yesod and including Netzach and Hod, is a fluidic, non-solid realm where everything begins in illusion/dream. It is the place, where our Formative consciousness can experiment with image, such as children role-playing, in order to comprehend in a later stage of growth, the actual manifestation of being "that". If done with controlled will, this is a boon to any creative endeavor on Earth; if taken as rote, by some divine deity, all hell will break loose in the physical realm, as the experiment is unwatched and left with its errors!
The Astral is not a Master of your personality! Nor is anything that you contact in it! The Astral is your malleable substance of "liquid Mind" to create with, not be created by! Most " Medium-Channels" just channel astral persona's, and live in an illusion of devotional thought, not allowing them to see that they are their own "holy' delusions.
Let me explain what few wish you to know: A god is a dominant creative on its Plane of Dominion.Every one of the 10 Sephiroth, is a degree of the Demiurge or "small gods", therefore you are composed of the united cooperation of these energy intelligences we call "gods", which contribute to the make up the One I AM. And you're are one better, because you have also "domesticated" a body of the " earth god", i.e. Top Mammal Predator, the Human body, that is ruler of its domain! So, you, are a Great Group of Ten gods, who should be working as One Group Soul of your individual Tree of Life...A One Living Divine Creative! The fact that we think we are not, is because we’ve been mentally separated from the reality of our divinity! This was done by the manipulation of our imagination, (auto-suggestion and pleasure /pain training) by "The few who wish to rule the many" dogma of “divide and conquer” using disinformation and/or words as truth! The Astral is the beginning of formation, a fluid light influenced by the unconscious before it is crystalized on earth, everything there is malleable. By giving us "nightmare" stories of how bad our natural body is, the rulers of definition have divided our imagination (good/bad) against our masterful body. Therefore, you forgot the human body is a god of its domain and you are the Daemon Force of I AM (God-Man in Greek) that keeps it breathing.
We all must return consciously to the Astral and clean up our software thus allowing the Above Intelligence to operate the Below intelligence for the purpose of expanding and liberating life from entropy’s stifling hold!
When we are dealing with Netzach, we are dealing with understanding a particularly difficult State of energy conscious. Netzach is where both the Macrocosm and Microcosm meet. Therefore, in Netzach, we are dealing with the understanding of the entire race patterns of human kind, and patterns of individual persona. But if that isn't enough, we must understand that this dichotomy is in itself an illusion! Therefore, on the Thoth 7 of Swords, Crowley has precariously balanced the 6 planetary swords, one against the other, aimed against the Larger Sun Sword. Implying unstable effort, vacillation and untrustworthy character.
Netzach in the suit of Swords, does not represent as much catastrophe as in other suits, as the Sephiroth of Venus means Victory. There is, however, as Crowley states: a wish to compromise, a halting tolerance and a certain vacillation, which makes this Victory superficial. When overdone, this need for compromise can bring disaster; not always does a policy of appeasement produce peace as any student of WW2 knows.
The 6 Swords chipping away at the One Strong Sword, suggests a contest between the many feeble and the one strong. The Strong One strives in vain against the pusillanimity of the many.
When this card is thrown during a reading:
- The querent may be experiencing thoughts of futility. A sense of resignation produced by wanting something but believing they can't have it.
- Giving up.
- There is a possibility of breaking through this futile cloud, in seven weeks or seven Months.
- This card suggests that because of guilt feelings or resentment, the querent is creating problems for themselves.
- There is a certain craftiness displayed, schemes and actions are brought to bear, that solve nothing.
- There is an opportunity to regroup and review, if one forgoes the schemes and seeks advice from others.
- There is suggested that there is just too much noise in the brain for focused action, as many feeble thoughts of vacillation out shout the One strong will to act.
- Instead of the Power of I AM, we are caught in the self-denial of I ain’t... Often we run "mind loops" that constantly repeat our past as today's reason for not progressing or going forward with our life. These mind loops are the "nag within" syndrome that fear of discomfort often generates in our subconscious to avoid presumed pain.
When the 7 of Swords card is thrown, the querent will:
· Have the opportunity in the next 7 weeks or 7 months to break out of self-imposed defeatism and move towards creating what one really wants.
· Know it’s time to "damn the torpedoes and go full steam ahead".
· Know and declare what you want, for that is the truth. The falsehood is the feeling of hopelessness and helplessness, for you are not alone, you are 3 who is One, that is, Spirit-Mind-Body.
· Remember that the 7's are associated with the Charioteer, which is the originator of motion and change. So this card is not nagging at your weakness but advising you that choosing your wants moves you forward into a satisfying life motion and that you have the inherent power to do so.
· Have the capability to release sabotaging thought processes that were developed in a past that may go back to 7 years or when you were 7 years old.
· Focus on what you truly want; focus your heart, creative mind and passion on it, and your programed self-defeat won't be able to impede you; it’s just becomes white noise in the backwash of your powerful wake on the ocean of possibilities.
When ill defined by the surrounding cards:
Thank you for your interest, comments and supportive donations. May you live long and prosper.