The Witches Tarot- Six of Pentacles, displays its 6 Pentacles as gold coins being dropped into the hands of two young people. The well dressed gentleman, in his robes of earth colors, seems genuinely pleased with his ability to contribute to the less fortunate.The young seem happy to receive the gifts. Hence, this card is more about giving and receiving a positive flow of energy and prosperity than giving to charity. Therefore, this card is about generosity and gifts received; the gifts are of value, but not necessarily money.
As always, the 6's are about a balance of trinities which makes them powerful and stable in dynamic movement. This card represents physical attainment, accomplishment and success. The Thoth 6 of Disks, represents the harmonious energy of Earth where the balance of polarities have made fruitful the Son, Father, and Grandfather aspects of electric force and the Maid, Mother, and Crone aspects of magnetic force....It is Born! It is important to remember that this is earth, and gravitational forces will pull this successful creation down into itself, where everything becomes slow and heavy---so this success is temporary but enjoyable just the same. There is a great beauty here that comes from the balances of mental, emotional, and physical energy enhanced by the higher conscious states of self. Being Beauty---feels great! Beauty is not determined by fashion, nor culture, this is the Beauty that created me so it could be me! The great inner beauty of synchronicity.
Generosity is shown here, as you now have enough success in physical health, finances, and emotional balance to assist others in their success. Astrologically, this card is Moon in Taurus, which suggests productivity (Taurus) and a deep inner satisfaction (The Moon) or a deep desire on the subconscious level. The foundation of creation vibrates from the deep passion and desire of Will-to-Be and the deep satisfaction of I AM! This being so, often to achieve success in any endeavor means that we must be in union with our inner master who built us as its masterpiece. There is only diligence and doing indicated here. This is where the axiom," Above all things know thyself" really comes into its own.
The formula for success is indicated in the six planetary circles shown on this card:
1. Saturn represents success through discipline.
2. Jupiter reminds us that success is achieve by being open and flexible to options that may present themselves.
3. Venus reminds us of our beautiful heart and follow what has heartfelt meaning in our life.
4. The Moon indicates success attainable through following the truth of ourselves, by being authentic.
5. Mercury reminds us about how important organized well timed communication is important to success.
6. Mars reminds us to express continually steady energy into our professional or personal issues in order to achieve success...The Tortoise vs the Hare scenario, where rapid spurts of energy do not achieve success whereas steady on does. Success comes from deep within rather than the superficial without, which is symbolize in this card as the joining of the Western Cross (deep inner self integration) and the opening and blooming of successful achievement ( the Eastern symbol of success- the lotus).
However, 6 is not only a number of accomplishment, but also that of Christ, Buddha consciousness. Thus a certain sacrifice is made for the Number of the Dying gods, means a definite personality deconstruction in order for reconstruction that brings success. Explained here, is that with Wealth, prosperity comes only when those with wealth share it with those who don't have it.
The 6 of Disks-Success, is aptly named The Lord of success, as the Moon is exalted in Tarsus. Here the charm, subtleties, ebb and flow of the Moon are merging with the hard work and deliberate earth qualities of Taros, ensuring success in business and other earthly matters.
The colors on the Thoth Deck Card, are somewhat muted in this rendition; However, the center glows in dawn's light of rose-madder, surrounded by three concentric circles of golden yellow, salmon-pink and amber. Suggesting Tiphareth fully realized on earth. The usual arrangement of the Planets, as disks, are being irradiated by the Sun at the center. Again, Tiphareth is the Sun/Son and is here, idolized as the Rose and Cross. This is a forty nine pedaled Rose, implying the interplay of the Seven with the Seven...The Feminine is never separate from the Masculine, it is their interplay that makes Life.
When thrown during a reading, the 6 of Disks/Pentacles implies:
· Material attainment and accomplishment, but with a caveat dealt out by the law of Karma; you'll have to put out effort, to receive back success.
· The successful cycle of income or security is steady and predictable.
· That the querent is also generous, sharing the wealth, giving people what they are willing to receive.
· The 6 of Disks also suggests that money owed will be paid and the querent shall receive what is rightfully theirs.
· That in the next 6 weeks or 6 months, you have the opportunity for success if you follow the formula for success as represented by the six planets presented in this card.
· That in the next 6 weeks or months, you will experience being successful in producing something deeply satisfying and important to you.
· That success is only temporary moment of repose and we must be flexible to new options to keep on succeeding in our life motion.
Thank you for your interest, comments and supportive donations. May you live long and prosper.