the witches tarot-seven of pentacles
The Witches Tarot- Seven of Pentacles, depicts a bucolic scene of a young farmer and green pastures. The young man is dressed in the medieval style of work clothing, in the colors of earth. He has been attending a great green bush, which is supporting seven completed pentacles. His labor has born fruit and his self-sacrifice has paid off. The hoe or shovel, whose head is hidden in the green grass, implies that one has many tools available to them in their quest for success and prosperity. Therefore, it is time to choose the best tool for the task at hand; take it out and put it to use.
When the Witches Tarot- Seven of Pentacles appears in a divination:
- It implies of just rewards after hard work.
- Is a card of harvest.
- The rewards are well worth the effort you put into your goals and projects.
- Now is the time to sit back, and take stock of what you have accomplished, and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
thoth-7 of disks-failure
7-of Disks: Failure.
Physical failure, labor thwarted, and everything is sunk in sloth.
The 7 of Disks indicates a pause in the garden of financial, health, and physical relationships. This is also a card that represents fear of failure and fear of success which is generated by negative past experiences. Many know that to fear is to constrict energy and to obfuscate the direction it is being sent. Fear is a creativity gone against the motion of the fearful. Our fear of discomfort, is our worst enemy here.
Take a long look at this card. Its astrological sign is Saturn in Taurus. The planet Saturn is symbolic of constricted, restricted and/or the feeling of limited energy; its metal is lead. Saturn, in mythology, was the Ancient God of Time who eats its own children. Taurus is representative of productivity and achievement. The two together tell us that our productivity and achievement are being restricted and limited by our fear of failure and are being "eaten" by time as we are taking no action. This aspect of Saturn and Taurus can also be seen in the coins.
The helmet symbol is Saturn and the Bull is Taurus. Predicting a feeling of failure that interferes with our financial situation. The Helmet is also a symbol of a conscious constriction of which fear is indicative of. The 7 of Disks card also indicates a loss of capacity to inspire ourselves or others. Yet there are contradictory meanings here since this is a pause in the force of our creativity, this could also be just waiting for the fruition of our efforts and is a time of repose and waiting for results. Seeds of new growth are being planted here, in the spoilage of the past and the querent may be waiting for a better and more rewarding path to be discovered.
Fear is constricted energy focused on a point of I Am...I Am is our inherited God Voice within our consciousness. It declares the direction of our energy such as, I Am sad, I Am happy, I Am poor or I AM wealthy. In the infinite realm of possibilities, I AM is the foundation of all creation and creation is a restriction of energy to form a "point in time". Which we are! Since you have been given the God-like freedom to declare yourself any way you like...repeating concepts of failure tell your Greater Self that you demand failure as an expression of your likeness! Knowing this, it is recommended that for the next 7 weeks or 7 months that your repeat declarations of Wealth. How about; "I Am The Will and the Way. I Am the Wealth and I own the Day!” Say this at least 7 times a day for 7 weeks or 7 Months. I've been doing it now for the past 7 years and my days flow in a joyous dance of discovery. I highly recommend that you remember yourself as a Magic Sorcerer from the Source of all Creation who has been given the power of emotional focus to create your reality. Declaring yourself begins as "I AM" and is a great power---use it gratefully!
Netzach, the 7th Sephiroth on the Qabalistic Tree of Life means Victory. To reiterate: Feelings, instinct, and undifferentiated Group Mind, are attributed to the Sphere of Netzach.
Here, Netzach is in Assiah, influencing the Material World. The planet and sign of the 7 of Disks-Failure, are Saturn in the house of Taurus. The Angels of the Decan are Herochiel and Mitzrael.
Saturn in Taurus brings disappointment, often because of a great deal of work that brings little reward.
There are sixteen of the geomantic figures (See AC's book, 777 or "The Hand Book of Geomancy" Equinox Vol. I, No.2). The Seven of Disks is in the shape of the geomantic figure Rubeus, which is the one of putrefaction, a menacing symbol.
However there is a bright side to this card of blight, for if you are a student of Alchemy, putrefaction is noted as a necessary process of chemical transformation, before purification can be produced. Even though the atmosphere of the card implies blight, cultivation is spoiled and supports the suggestion that is bad money. This must happen before purification can begin. In other words, see error and correct it.
The 7 of Disks, Failure, is also called. The Lord of Success unfulfilled and rightly so, as it is about physical failure and non-success because of inactivity.
When the 7 of Disks (Pentacles in other decks) Failure, is thrown during a reading, implied is:
- A fear of failure with finances, health and relationships. However, 7 in Netzach is a weak event, and deregulation of the element of earth, so soon the querent's project will be completed if determined to "keep on" and ignoring the feelings of never finishing the task.
- The Determination to release this fear of failure should go on for within 7 weeks or 7 months. However, this determination must be hard fought, for there is a tendency to abandon labor, and allowing everything to sink in a mire of sloth.
- Yet again, putrefaction is before the transformation of purification, so this is the point where the "lowest fallen becomes the highest exalted".
- The implication of this card, is that you shall succeed if you don't listen to the thoughts of failure that are tempting your brain. Push harder, you'll soon succeed.
- In the next 7 weeks or 7 months, the more rewarding path will be discovered and the period of waiting is over, or you will have to confront your fear of failure in the next 7 weeks or 7 months in order to plant anew and reap a more generous harvest in your future.
- It is time to move through old fears and self-defeating thoughts of past failures whether they have been experienced in the past 7 weeks, 7 months or when you were 7 years old.
When ill defined by the surrounding negative cards in a reading, it implies:
- Deep rooted blockages.
Thank you for your interest, comments and supportive donations. May you live long and prosper.