The Thoth 6 of Wands is subtitled-VICTORY. The Universal Element of Fire is the ruling element of the suit of Wands. Fire is ardor, as only Spirit can be.
Tiphareth, the 6th Sephiroth and the 6 of Wands:
The Key symbols relating to Tiphareth, Beauty;
1) the Cube, which is based on 6, a form taken twice-over in the double cube Altar of Malkuth,
2.) The Six-sided figure of the Truncated Pyramid (its top is cut off) that represents Adam Khadmon, the Ascended Man, the six lower Sephiroth. Adam Khadmon is the ascended man or Archetypal Supreme Being, above him, completing the Pyramid are the Supernal Triangle of , Kether, Chokmah and Binah.
Then, there is the Calvary cross, properly drawn as black, unequal armed, surrounded by a circle and mounted on three steps. This implies Wisdom through Sacrifice. The Rose cross and the Rose Cross Lamen, are the other powerful Tiphareth symbols.
The Tarot 6's, represent definite accomplishment and carrying out of a matter.
In the world of quarreling and Strife, Yetzirah, Victory brings success. While, in Assiah, the world of business, and commerce among men, victory means material success.
The Thoth 6 of Wands, is the Lord of Victory. Here Jupiter is in Leo, and the Angels of the Decan are: Nelokhiel and Yeyayel. It is to be noted, that the upright Flames, lantern like at each crossing, are in a number of 9; the number of Yesod and the Moon. This shows energy stabilization of the Energy, and its reception and reflection by the Feminine Magnetic Principle. Hence, Victory influences both Assiah-the Earth and Yetzirah- the Foundation of materialization. There is no circle around it the Victory wands, because they are self-supporting like the Sun.
In the 6 of Wands we have the benevolence of Jupiter in the Fiery Sign of Leo (Sun) which brings success and warm relationships. However, it is an aspect that suggest some drama and of victory after great effort.
The Crowley and Harris card, shows the Wands of the 3 Adepts (of Golden Dawn ritual) crossed in a perfect balance of power. As each Adept must go through initiations involving varying degrees of Strife, this card of Wands, suggests victory after strife.
The Tarot of The Ages- Six of Batons, depicts a warrior being held up by another, for a triumphant victory lap between six batons that indicate spears in a symbolic display of accomplishment. The sky is fiery over a vast savana. This is also a Victory card, and proclaims successful conquest over strife.
When the Six of Batons or 6 of Wands card is thrown during a reading the Querent:
- Is assured of victory, but victory only comes after a struggle so don't celebrate prematurely.
- There is implied a short lived victory with all blockages overcome but by trusting the Stability of the Higher Self, the Victory is long lasting.
- Confidence and belief in yourself are the necessary tools here and it looks like they have been achieved with some major breakthrough in insight and creativity happening in the next 6 days or weeks.
- The querent is showing secure knowledge of self-identity and displays self confidence in leadership abilities.
- Good news.
- Desires realized as a result of efforts.
If ill defined by surrounding cards:
- Indefinite delay.
- Superficial benefit.
- Inconclusive gain.
Thank you for your interest, comments and supportive donations. May you live long and prosper.