Thoth- 6 of disks-success
As always, the 6's are about a balance of trinities which makes them powerful and stable in dynamic movement. Here, we have the image of 2 trinities, above and below, acting in harmony. Therefore, this card represents physical attainment, accomplishment and success. The harmonious energy of Earth, the balance of polarities that is anima and animus, have made fruitful the Son, Father, and Grandfather aspects of electric force and the Maid, Mother, and Crone aspects of magnetic force.It is Born! 6 is the number of the Sun/Son which to a Qabalist is the 6th Sephiroth-Tiphareth. A beauty born of the Union of Wisdom and Understanding.
It is important to remember that this is earth, and gravitational forces will pull this successful creation down into itself, where everything becomes slow and heavy. Therefore, this success is temporary joyful, and later may become a burden. There is a great beauty here that comes from the balances of mental, emotional, and physical energy enhanced by the higher conscious states of self. Being Beauty---feels great! Beauty is not determined by fashion, nor culture, this is the Beauty that created me so it could be me! The great inner beauty of synchronicity that is Soul-Mind-Body. However, it is a hard harmony to keep in a society that believes beauty is outside rather than inside.
Generosity is shown here, as you now have enough success in physical health, finances, and emotional balance to assist others in their success. Astrologically, this card is Moon in Taurus, which suggests productivity (Taurus) and a deep inner satisfaction (The Moon) or a deep desire on the subconscious level. The foundation of creation vibrates from the deep passion and desire of I Will Be, and the deep satisfaction of I AM Being! Often to achieve success in any endeavor means that we must be in union with our inner master/Soul who built us as its masterpiece. There is only diligence and activity indicated here. This is where the axiom," Above all things know thyself" really comes into its own.
The formula for success is indicated in the 6 planetary circles shown on this card: From top to right:
1. Saturn represents success through discipline.
2. Jupiter reminds us that success is achieve by being open and flexible to options that may present themselves.
3. Venus reminds us of our beautiful heart and follow what has heartfelt meaning in our life.
4. The Moon indicates success attainable through following the truth of ourselves, by being authentic.
5. Mercury reminds us about how important organized well timed communication is important to success.
6. Mars reminds us to express continually steady energy into our professional or personal issues in order to achieve success.
There is a Tortoise vs the Hare scenario, where rapid spurts of energy do not achieve complete success whereas steady on does. Success comes from deep within rather than the superficial without, which is symbolize in this card as the joining of the Western Cross (deep inner self integration) and the opening and blooming of successful achievement ( the Eastern symbol of success- the lotus).
However, 6 is not only a number of accomplishment, but also that of Christ- Buddha consciousness. Therefore, a certain sacrifice is made, as the Number of the Dying gods, means a definite personality deconstruction in order for the reconstruction that brings success.
The 6 of Disks-Success, is aptly named The Lord of success in magic circles, as the Moon is exalted in Taurus. Here the charm, subtleties, ebb and flow of the Moon are merging with the hard work and deliberate earth qualities of fertility in the house of Taurus, ensuring success in business and other earthly matters.
The colors on the Thoth Card, are somewhat muted in this rendition; However, the center glows in dawn's light of rose-madder, surrounded by 3 concentric circles of golden yellow, salmon-pink and amber. Suggesting Tiphareth/Beauty fully realized on earth. The usual arrangement of the Planets, as disks, are being irradiated by the Sun at the center. Again, Tiphareth is the Sun/Son of the Mother and Father and is idolized in Western Magic as the Rose and Cross. This is a 49 petaled Rose, implying the interplay of the Seven with the Seven.The interplay of the Feminine and Masculine is never separate in the electromagnetic universe of energy, it is their interplay that makes Life.
the tarot of the ages-six of coins
The Tarot of The Ages- Six if Coins, displays a Hindi performing a balancing act while riding an Elephant which represents stability and tenacity. The Hinduism god of fertility, good luck, and fortune is Ganesha, represented as an elephant headed god. Here the God of Fortune is supporting the Hindi gentleman in his endeavors of wealth and harmony. Supporting a trinity of coins by his trunk, one on his back and one under his foot, while the rider is supporting one in his hand while riding on a rich-purple saddle blanket. This indicates that it is a fortune more divine than just manmade.
Symbolic elephant meaning deals primarily with strength, honor, stability and tenacity, among other attributes. To the Hindu way of thought, the elephant is found in the form of Ganesha who is the god of luck, fortune, protection and is a blessing upon all new projects.Elephant Meaning - What's Your Sign
Therefore, the Six of Coins, declares the same meanings as does the Thoth Card, although with less occult meaning.
When thrown during a reading, the 6 of Disks and/or Six of Coins , implies :
- Material attainment and accomplishment, but with a caveat dealt out by the law of Karma; you'll have to put out effort, to receive back success.
- The successful cycle of income or security is steady and predictable.
- That the querent is also generous, sharing the wealth, giving people what they are willing to receive.
- The Six of Disks also suggests that money owed will be paid and the querent shall receive what is rightfully theirs.
- That in the next 6 weeks or 6 months, you have the opportunity for success if you follow the formula for success as represented by the six planets presented in this card.
- That in the next 6 weeks or months, you will experience being successful in producing something deeply satisfying and important to you.
- That success is only temporary moment of repose and we must be flexible to new options to keep on succeeding in our life motion.
- Material generosity.
When surrounded by ill defined cards:
- Bad debt.
- Unpaid loans.
Thank you for your interest, comments and supportive donations. May you live long and prosper.
helping people become more magic and less tragic since 2010