The Tarot 6's, represent definite accomplishment and carrying out of a matter. Fire is ardor, as only Spirit can be. In the Erotic Tarot-6 of Fire, she has an arduous thought and carried it out to the obvious surprise of the waiter. Milo Manara assigned the meanings of :
- Sign of Honor.
He also assigned the Planet Jupiter to the house of Leo, which represents the need to develop in a joyful, creative and pleasant manner. One might say she is doing just that...well at least being creative and the waiter must supply the joyful manner.
The Thoth Deck, 6 of Wands is subtitled-VICTORY.
The Fire Element is the ruling element of the suit of Wands
Tiphareth, the 6th Sephiroth and the 6 of Wands:
The Key symbols relating to Tiphareth, Beauty;
1) the Cube, which is based on 6, a form taken twice-over in the double cubed Altar of Malkuth,
2.) The Six-sided figure of the Truncated Pyramid (its top is cut off) that represents Adam Khadmon, the Ascended Man, the six lower Sephiroth.
Adam Khadmon is the ascended man or Archetypal Human, above him, completing the Pyramid are the Supernal, Kether, Chokmah and Binah.
3)Then, there is the Calvary cross, properly drawn as black, unequal armed, surrounded by a circle and mounted on three steps. This implies Wisdom through Sacrifice. The Rose cross and the Rose Cross Lamen, are the other powerful Tiphareth symbols.
The 6 OF WANDS, is the Lord of Victory. Here Jupiter is in Leo, and the Angels of the Decan are: Nelokhiel and Yeyayel.
In the 6 of Wands we have Tiphareth in Atziluth and the benevolence of Jupiter in the Fiery Sign of Leo (Sun) which brings success and warm relationships. However, it is an aspect that suggest some drama and of victory after great effort.
This Crowley card, shows the Wands of the Three Adepts (of Golden Dawn ritual) crossed in a perfect balance of power. As each Adept must go through initiations involving varying degrees of Strife, this card of Wands, suggests victory after strife.
It is to be noted, that the upright Flames, lantern like at each crossing, are in a number of 9; the number of Yesod and the Moon. This shows energy stabilization of the Energy, and its reception and reflection by the Feminine Magnetic Principle. There is no circle around it, because it is self-supporting like the Sun.
When the 6 of Wands or 6 of Fire card is thrown during a reading the Querent:
- Is assured of victory, but victory only comes after a struggle so don't celebrate prematurely.
- There is implied a short lived victory with all blockages overcome but by trusting the Stability of the Higher Self, the Victory is long lasting.
- Confidence and belief in yourself are the necessary tools here and it looks like they have been achieved with some major breakthrough in insight and creativity happening in the next 6 days or weeks.
- The querent is showing secure knowledge of self-identity and displays self confidence in leadership abilities.
- There is in the querent a purposeful sense of direction and purpose.
When ill defined:
- Excess of emotion.
- Personality cult.
Thank you for your interest, comments and supportive donations. May you live long and prosper.