Thoth- 6 of Wands- Victory
The Thoth , 6 of Wands is subtitled-VICTORY. and is assigned the element of Fire.The Fire Element is the ruling element of the suit of Wands . Fire is ardor, as only Vital Energy or Sexual energy can be.
Tiphareth, the 6th Sephiroth and the 6 of Wands:
The Key symbols relating to Tiphareth, Beauty;
1) the Cube, which is based on 6, a form taken twice-over in the double cubed Altar of Malkuth,
2.) The Six-sided figure of the Truncated Pyramid (its top is cut off) that represents Adam Khadmon, the Ascended Man, the 6 lower Sephiroth. Adam Khadmon is the ascended man or Archetypal Human, above him, completing the Pyramid are the Supernal triangle of, Kether, Chokmah and Binah.
3) Then, there is the Calvary cross, properly drawn as black, unequal armed, surrounded by a circle and mounted on three steps. This implies Wisdom through Sacrifice.
4) The Rose cross and the Rose Cross Lamen, are the other powerful Tiphareth symbols.
THE 6'S, Represent definite accomplishment and carrying out of a matter.
All the symbols represent the Sun/Son of the Divine Creative which is our Golden Soul of the Heavenly Human, our Psyche. Each of us has inherited the Heavenly Human, but because of indoctrination and dogma, few of us know that it is us.
In the world of quarreling and Strife, Yetzirah, the 6 brings mental success. While, in Assiah, the world of business, and commerce among men, the 6 this means material success.
Crowley called the 6 OF WANDS, The Lord of Victory. Here Jupiter is in Leo, and the Angels of the Decan are: Nelokhiel and Yeyayel.
In the 6 of Wands we have the benevolence of Jupiter in the Fiery Sign of Leo (Sun) which brings success and warm relationships. However, it is an aspect that suggest some drama and of victory after great effort.
This Crowley-Harris card, shows the Wands of the 3 Adepts (of Golden Dawn ritual) crossed in a perfect balance of power. As each Adept and Initiate must go through initiations involving varying degrees of Strife, as each of us must as a process of discernment. Therefore, this card of Wands, suggests victory after strife.
It is to be noted, that the upright Flames, lantern like at each crossing, are in a number of 9; the number of Yesod and the Moon. Yesod, the 9th Sephiroth, covers the sexual organs of Adam Khadmond, implying the Moon, the Subconscious rule over sexuality. The 9 also shows stabilization of the Energy, and its reception and reflection by the Feminine Magnetic Principle. There is no circle around it, because it is self-supporting like the Sun.
Santa Muerte- 6 of Wands
Advice of the Dead:
- Complete with boldness and with complete awareness of your gifts and your energy, but control your desires and expectations that could cause you to make silly mistakes.
The Santa Muerte-6 of Wands, depicts the dynamism, energy, and creativity of the suit of Wands. Red is the color of the Wands, and it is shown as leaf topped wands in the hands of the victorious mob of Santa Muerte forms. Hence, the 6 of wands is an expression of victory, openness and public celebration. When this card shows up in a layout, it implies that it is possible to advance your career, to realize profits and interests long desired. Then there is the shadow side of negative emotions, that when applied to creative/sexual energy, cause delays, deceleration, or abandonment of previously programed projects. Energy emoted into a thought process is energy-in-motion and/or emotion which propels our life journey. Therefore stay positive, no matter the delays and/or interference for you will prevail.
When the 6 of Wands or 6 of Fire card is thrown during a reading the Querent:
- Is assured of victory, but victory only comes after a struggle so don't celebrate prematurely.
- There is implied a short lived victory with all blockages overcome but by trusting the Stability of the Higher Self, the Victory is long lasting.
- Confidence and belief in yourself are the necessary tools here and it looks like they have been achieved with some major breakthrough in insight and creativity happening in the next 6 days or weeks.
- The querent is showing secure knowledge of self-identity and displays self confidence in leadership abilities.
- There is in the querent a purposeful sense of direction and purpose.
- Emotional warmth.
- Sunny disposition.
If ill defined by surrounding cards:
- Excess of emotion.
- Personality cult.
Thank you for your interest, comments and supportive donations. Your generosity blesses you. May you live long and prosper.