As always, the sixes are about a balance of trinities which makes them powerful and stable in dynamic movement. This Thoth 6 of Disks-card represents physical attainment, accomplishment and success. This is the harmonious energy of Earth, the balance of polarities have made fruitful the Son, Father, and Grandfather aspects of electric force and the Maid, Mother, and Crone aspects of magnetic force. It is important to remember that this is earth, and gravitational forces will pull this successful creation down into itself---so this success maybe temporary but enjoyable just the same.
There is a great beauty here that comes from the balances of mental, emotional, and physical energy enhanced by the higher conscious states of self. Being Beauty---feels great! Beauty is not determined by fashion, nor culture, this is the Beauty that created me so it could be me! The great inner beauty of Light's solar Color Harmony. Here the "Sun/Son" of the Psyche/Soul, the 6th Sephiroth on the Tree of Life lights up the body with a warm glow of accomplishment.
Generosity is shown here, as you now have enough success in physical health, finances, and emotional balance to assist others in their success. Astrologically, this card is Moon in Taurus, which suggests productivity (Taurus) and a deep inner satisfaction (The Moon) or a deep desire fulfilled on the subconscious level. The foundation of creation vibrates from this deep passion and desire of Will-to-Be expanding the deep satisfaction of I AM! This being so, often to achieve success in any endeavor means that we must be in union with our inner master who built us as its masterpiece. and not the great deceiver-our indoctrinated ego. There is only diligence and action indicated here. This is where the axiom," Above all things know thyself" really comes into its own.
The formula for success is indicated in the six planetary circles shown on this card:
1. Saturn represents success through discipline.
2. Jupiter reminds us that success is achieve by being open and flexible to options that may present themselves.
3. Venus reminds us of our beautiful heart and follow what has heartfelt meaning in our life.
4. The Moon indicates success attainable through following the truth of ourselves, by being authentic.
5. Mercury reminds us about how important organized well timed communication is important to success.
6. Mars reminds us to express continually steady energy into our professional or personal issues in order to achieve success...The Tortoise vs the Hare scenario, where rapid spurts of energy rare;u achieve success, whereas steady on does. Success comes from deep within rather than the superficial without, which is symbolize in this card as the joining of the Western Cross (deep inner self integration) and the opening and blooming of successful achievement ( the Eastern symbol of success- the lotus).
However, 6 is not only a number of accomplishment, but also that of Christ, Buddha, Horus consciousness (The Heavenly Human). Therefore, a certain sacrifice is made in the Number of the Dying gods, indicating a definite personality deconstruction in order for reconstruction that brings success.**
**What is the definition of 6 in Numerology? The number 6 is the embodiment of the heart. It represents unconditional love and the ability to support, nurture, and heal. It is a powerful force of compassion and empathy and its warm light is a beacon of hope.Number 6 Meaning in Numerology
The 6 of Disks-Success, is aptly named The Lord of success, as the Moon is exalted in Tarsus. Here the charm, subtleties, ebb and flow of the Moon are merging with the hard work and deliberate earth qualities of Taurus, ensuring success in business and other earthly matters.
The colors on the Thoth Card, are somewhat muted in this rendition due to much reprinting; However, the center glows in dawn's light of rose-madder, surrounded by 3 concentric circles of golden yellow, salmon-pink and amber. Suggesting Tiphareth, the 6th Sephiroth, fully realized on earth. The usual arrangement of the Planets, as disks, are being irradiated by the Sun at the center. Again, Tiphareth is the Sun/Son (Conscious Energy) and is here, idolized as the Rose and Cross. This is a forty nine pedaled Rose, implying the interplay of the Seven with the Seven***...The Feminine is never separate from the Masculine, it is their interplay that makes Life. For more information about the spiritual number 7 (3-Binah/Empress + 4-Chesed/Emperor= 7) click on the links below.
***The Number 7 Numerology Meaning The energy of number 7 numerology has a very strong psychic behaviors and they are natural healers as well with great inner strength. The number is a symbolism for the sacred spiritual number, the energy of the mystics, they are very quick witted with a dry sense of humor.Number 7 Numerology and Life Path Meaning
Jul 03, 2012 · Four became the feminine number, the number of the Goddess, whose symbol is the square or the squared circle, representing the female genitalia (any concave object or symbol was associated with the vagina). The Divine 7 When these two are joined together they produced the Divine Child 3+4 whose number is seven.
The Tarot of Druids- 6 of Anguinum (Pentacles/Disks) depicts a weighing of coin to the weighted value of the Sacred Serpent Egg and/or Anguinum. Again this Tarot Deck depicts a "tongue in cheek" interpretation of Ancient Celtic Life. These cards are a light hearted way to view the Tarot, which the Patriarchy has profaned over the years. Tarot cards are really "flash cards", in that they open doors to the mysterious knowledge of our Psyche and lead us on the Paths of Enlightenment. Paths that help us brain-washed (indoctrination is "pleasure/pain" training and/or brainwashing) persona's remember our true Personality that originated in the Soul. Hence, some may find these cards less "occult" and more mundane. However, the word-occult-means hidden and even the symbols in these cards have deeper meanings. Here, success is gained by balancing the Sacred and the Monetary, i.e. Soul and body.
When thrown during a reading, the 6 of Disks implies:
- Material attainment and accomplishment, but with a caveat dealt out by the law of Karma; you'll have to put out effort, to receive back success.
- The successful cycle of income or security is steady and predictable.
- That the querent is also generous, sharing the wealth, giving people what they are willing to receive.
- The 6 of Disks also suggests that money owed will be paid and the querent shall receive what is rightfully theirs.
- That in the next 6 weeks or 6 months, you have the opportunity for success if you follow the formula for success as represented by the 6 planets presented in the Thoth card.
- That in the next 6 weeks or months, you will experience being successful in producing something deeply satisfying and important to you.
- That success is only temporary moment of repose and we must be flexible to new options to keep on succeeding in our life motion.
- Brotherly love (philo).
If ill defined by surrounding cards:
- Lack of scruples.
Thank you for your interest, comments and supportive donations. Your generosity blesses you. May you live long and prosper.