Thoth- 6 of Disks-Success
Lord of Material Success.
As always, the 6's are about a balance of trinities which makes them powerful and stable in dynamic movement.
The Thoth 6 of Disks card represents physical attainment, accomplishment and success. This is the harmonious energy of Earth, the balance of polarities have made fruitful the Son, Father, and Grandfather aspects of electric force and the Maid, Mother, and Crone aspects of magnetic force. It is , therefore a successful multidimensional birth of the Sun/Son in the center of the Tree of Life. It is important to remember that this success is on earth, and gravitational forces will pull this successful creation down into itself, gravity makes sure everything becomes slow and heavy, as Taurus. Therefore, this success is temporary but enjoyable just the same. There is a great beauty here that comes from the balances of mental, emotional, and physical energy enhanced by the higher conscious states of self. Being Beauty is a melody that feels great! Beauty, the 6th Sephiroth, is not determined by fashion, nor culture, this is the Beauty of harmonies that created me so it could be me! The great inner beauty of synchronicity that is the Soul.
Generosity is shown here, as you now have enough success in physical health, finances, and emotional balance to assist others in their success. Astrologically, this card is Moon in Taurus, which suggests productivity (Taurus) and a deep inner satisfaction (The Moon) or a deep desire on the subconscious level. The foundation of creation vibrates from the deep passion and desire of Will-to-Be and the deep satisfaction of I AM! This being so, often to achieve success in any endeavor means that we must be in union with our inner master who built us as its masterpiece, i.e., the Soul. There is only diligence and doing indicated here. This is where the axiom," Above all things know thyself" really comes into its own.
The formula for success is indicated in the 6 planetary circles shown on this card:
1. Saturn represents success through discipline.
2. Jupiter reminds us that success is achieve by being open and flexible to options that may present themselves.
3. Venus reminds us of our beautiful heart and follow what has heartfelt meaning in our life.
4. The Moon indicates success attainable through following the truth of ourselves, by being authentic.
5. Mercury reminds us about how important organized well timed communication is important to success.
6. Mars reminds us to express continually steady energy into our professional or personal issues in order to achieve success, a kind of "Tortoise vs the Hare" scenario, where rapid spurts of energy do not achieve success whereas steady on does. Success comes from deep within rather than the superficial without, which is symbolize in this card as the joining of the Western Cross (deep inner self integration) and the opening and blooming of successful achievement ( the Eastern symbol of success- the lotus).
However, 6 is not only a number of accomplishment, but also that of Christ, Buddha consciousness./ the Sun/Son of the Divine Creative. Therefore, a certain sacrifice is made for 6 is the Number of the Dying gods, which implies a definite personality deconstruction in order for reconstruction that brings success.
The 6 of Disks-Success, is aptly named The Lord of Material Success, as the Moon is exalted in Tarsus. Here the charm, subtleties, ebb and flow of the Moon are merging with the hard work and deliberate earth qualities of Taurus, ensuring success in business and other earthly matters.
The colors on the Thoth Deck Card, are somewhat muted in this rendition; However, the center glows in dawn's light of rose-madder, surrounded by three concentric circles of golden yellow, salmon-pink and amber. Suggesting Tiphareth fully realized on earth. The usual arrangement of the Planets, as disks, are being irradiated by the Sun at the center. Again, Tiphareth is the Sun/Son and is here, idolized as the Rose and Cross. This is a forty nine pedaled Rose, implying the interplay of the Seven with the Seven...The Feminine is never separate from the Masculine, it is their interplay that makes Life.
Tarot Illuminati- 6 of Pentacles
The success of the philanthropist.
The Tarot Illuminati-6 of Pentacles, keeps to the art of the Traditional Tarot with it's unique artistic twist. Here we have what looks to be a moment in Japan where the Emperor bestows great wealth on a well dressed and appreciative couple. The balance scales, coins, pentacles and number of persons are all there, just in a very elaborate depiction. The balance scales are about the great balance among mankind, it is not a balance of equality, for no person is equal to another, nor does anyone live equally. This is a balance of the collective that is Mankind, where giving is done where it is needed, receiving when given, and allowing one's resources and skills to flow where they are most needed.
Traditional Rider-Waite-Smith-6 of Pentacles
Hence, this card is about the flow of resources, the exchange of skill, the time or energy for resources and asking for aid and receiving it. Compassion is acted upon through charity work and/or philanthropy. Wealth is only prosperity when shared and when shared a harmony is instigated that benefits the giver and receiver.
When thrown during a reading, the 6 of Disks /Pentacles implies:
- · Material attainment and accomplishment, but with a caveat dealt out by the law of Karma; you'll have to put out effort, to receive back success.
- · The successful cycle of income or security is steady and predictable.
- · That the querent is also generous, sharing the wealth, giving people what they are willing to receive.
- · The 6 of Disks/Pentacles also suggests that money owed will be paid and the querent shall receive what is rightfully theirs.
- · That in the next 6 weeks or 6 months, you have the opportunity for success if you follow the formula for success as represented by the six planets presented in this card.
- · That in the next 6 weeks or months, you will experience being successful in producing something deeply satisfying and important to you.
- · That success is only temporary moment of repose and we must be flexible to new options to keep on succeeding in our life motion.
- Harmony in daily life.
- Using resources to benefit others.
If ill defined by the surrounding cards:
- The golden goose of the fairy tale.
Thank you for your interest, comments and supportive donations. You generosity bless you. May you live long and prosper.
helping people become more magic and less tragic since 2010.