Thoth- 6 of Wands-Victory
#6-In all things great and small, I see the Beauty of the Divine Expression.
The Universal Fire Element is the ruling element of the suit of Wands. Fire is ardor, as only Spirit can be. Tiphareth, the 6th Sephiroth, Beauty is the home of the 6 of Wands and the 6's of every suit. Hence, they are wonderful cards. This is because Tiphareth is The direct reflection of Kether and is called the "Son/Sun of God". Tiphareth is also the heart center of all our psychic bodies and the Rauch of the Souls. It rules as the perfectly balanced Sun King who is surrounded by the planets: Binah-Satrurn, Chesed-Jupiter, Geburah-Mars, Netzach-Venus, Hod-Mercury, and Yesod-Moon,
The Key symbols relating to Tiphareth, Beauty; 1) the Cube, which is based on 6, a form taken twice-over in the double cubed Altar of Malkuth,
2.) The Six-sided figure of the Truncated Pyramid (its top is cut off) that represents Adam Khadmon, the Ascended Man, the six lower Sephiroth. Adam Khadmon is the ascended man or Archetypal Human, above him, completing the Pyramid are the Supernal, Kether, Chokmah and Binah.
3.)Then, there isthe Calvary cross, properly drawn as black, unequal armed, surrounded by a circle and mounted on three steps. This implies Wisdom through Sacrifice. The Rose cross and the Rose Cross Lamen, are the other powerful Tiphareth symbols.
In the 6 of Wands, we have a powerful blessing of a marraige of benevolent, boisterous, and generous Jupiter in a powerful Sun ruled Leo. This definitely yells Victory to the Universe. Victory over strife, Victory over the whole damn issue at hand! Beautiful!
Let's face it, when the 6's show up, the Soul has got the issue covered in the best possible, sunny, warm, bright and beautiful way. Take a deep breath, inhale all the goodness/godness of your psyche!
Gothic Tarot- VI of Wands
The Gothic Tarot- 6 of Wands, shows a beautiful balance of one cental Kether(pure light) tipped wand, and 6 surrounding golden dragons. We can say the card is beautiful, as it is the fine art of Anne Stokes.
When the 6 of Wands card is thrown during a reading the Querent:
- Is assured of victory, but victory only comes after a struggle so don't celebrate prematurely.
- There is implied a short lived victory with all blockages overcome but by trusting the Stability of the Higher Self, the Victory is long lasting.
- Confidence and belief in yourself are the necessary tools here and it looks like they have been achieved with some major breakthrough in insight and creativity happening in the next 6 days or weeks.
- The querent is showing secure knowledge of self-identity and displays self confidence in leadership abilities.
- There is in the querent a purposeful sense of direction and purpose.
- Victorious struggle.
If ill defined by surrounding cards in the layout:
- Excess of emotion.
- Personality cut.
Thank you for your interest, comments, and supportiive donations. Your generosity blesses you. May you live long and prosper.