Above all things, Know thyself!
Thoth- 7 of Disks-Failure
#7. Living from that Will, supported by its unfailing Wisdom and Understanding, mine is the Victorious Life.
The Sirian Starseed Tarot-seven of crystals
7-of Disks/Crystals: Failure-Physical failure, labor thwarted, and everything is sunk in sloth.
The 7 of Disks/Crystals indicates a pause in the garden of financial, health, and physical relationships. This card also cautions us on fear of failure and fear of success which is generated by negative past experiences. Many know that to fear is to constrict energy and to obfuscate the direction it is being sent. Fear is a creativity gone against the motion of the imagination interfering with its ability to solve problems. Also our fear of discomfort, is our worst enemy here.
On the Thoth 7 of Disks, Netzach is in Assiah, influencing the Material World. The planet and sign of the 7 of Disks-Failure, are Saturn in Taurus. The Angels of the Decan are Herochiel and Mitzrael.
Saturn in Taurus brings disappointment, often because of a great deal of work that brings little reward. This is the obvious picture on the Sirian Starseed- Seven of Crystals. With a great deal of effort the young merchant has set himself up to sell his heavily polished crystals on a hill side by at the Glastonbury Thor: However, no one is interested and he seems to be contemplating the few coins he has received for his efforts.
Take a long look at the stark beauty of this almost Gothic Thoth card. Its astrological sign is Saturn in Taurus. The planet Saturn is symbolic of constricted, restricted and/or the feeling of limited energy; its metal is lead. Taurus is representative of productivity, bull-headedness and achievement. The two together tell us that our productivity and achievement are being restricted and limited by our stubborn hold on the past, or fear of failure. This aspect of Saturn and Taurus can also be seen in the coins. What is also seen, is the pattern of the disks that seem to form the face of an owl, in the center of the card. The owl is associated with the Crone, who deconstructs the old, so that the new can be constructed.
- The helmet symbol is Saturn and the Bull is Taurus. Predicting a feeling of failure that interferes with our financial situation. The Helmet is also a symbol of a conscious constriction of which fear is indicative of. The 7 of Disks card also indicates a loss of capacity to inspire ourselves or others.
- Yet there are contradictory meanings here since this is a pause in the force of our creativity,. /for the Bull indicates one could also be waiting for the fruition of their efforts in this time of repose and waiting for results. In the spoilage of the past, seeds of new growth are being planted here, and the querent may be waiting for a better and more rewarding path to be discovered.
Fear is constricted energy focused on a point of I Am...I Am is our inherited God Voice within our Super-conscious. It declares the direction of our energy such as, I Am sad, I Am happy, I Am poor or I AM wealthy. In the infinite realm of possibilities, I AM is the foundation of all creation, your truth and creation is a restriction of energy to form a "point in time" and an assumption which we are to be masters of ! Since you have been given the God-like freedom to declare yourself any way you like...repeating concepts of failure tell your Greater Self that you demand failure as an expression of your likeness! Knowing this, it is recommended that for the next 7 weeks or 7 months that your repeat declarations of Wealth, which is far beyond man-made riches. How about; "I Am The Will and the Way. I Am the Wealth and I own the Day!” Say this at least 7 times a day for 7 weeks or 7 Months. I've been doing it now for the past 10 years and my days flow in a joyous dance of discovery and a richness beyond coined riches. I highly recommend that you remember yourself as a Magic Sorcerer from the Source of all Creation who has been given the power of emotional focus to create your reality. This is a great power---use it gratefully!
Netzach means Victory; However, the Victory here is the inner verdigris native to the metal of Venus, Copper, overcoming the shallow outer brightness of the metal. therefore, the outer beauty of Venus, the planet attributed to Netzach, is laid low by the victory of time; Saturn is also "Grandfather Time", whose metal is lead. A lead and copper mixture, is all about corruption. To reiterate: Feelings, instinct, and undifferentiated Group Mind, are attributed to the 7th Sphere of Netzach, therefore, the instincts are being corrupted here.
There are sixteen of the geomantic figures (See AC's book, 777 or "The Hand Book of Geomancy" Equinox Vol. I, No.2). The 7 of Disks is in the shape of the geomantic figure Rubeus, which is the one of putrefaction, a menacing symbol. However, if you are a student of Alchemy, putrefaction is noted as a necessary process of chemical transformation before purification can be produced. Thus the atmosphere of the card implies blight, cultivation is spoiled. The suggestion is bad money.
The 7 of Disks, Failure, is also called. The Lord of Success unfulfilled and rightly so, as it is about physical failure and non-success.
The Sirian Starseed Tarot- Seven of Crystals, has taken a different route in the explanations of this card. Here it is about careful harvesting; to not over harvest and thereby produce failure. Here ingenuity is required alone with wise planning, both of which will reward the querent. The young merchant appears to realize that he has done a lot of work, harvesting and polishing his crystals, with no obvious reward in sight. At the very least, it has been a day that has reached his expectations.
When the 7 of Disks /Crystals, is thrown during a reading, implied is:
- A fear of failure with finances, health and relationships. However, 7 in Netzach is a weak event, and deregulation of the element of earth, so soon the querent's project will be completed if determined to "keep on" and ignoring the feelings of never finishing the task.
- The Determination to release this fear of failure should go on for within 7 weeks or 7 months. However, this determination must be hard fought, for there is a tendency to abandon labor, and allowing everything to sink in a mire of sloth.
- Yet again, putrefaction is before the transformation of purification, so this is the point where the "lowest fallen becomes the highest exalted".
- The implication of this card, is that you shall succeed if you don't listen to the thoughts of failure that are tempting your brain. Push harder, you'll soon succeed.
- In the next 7 weeks or 7 months, the more rewarding path will be discovered and the period of waiting is over, or you will have to confront your fear of failure in the next 7 weeks or 7 months in order to plant anew and reap a more generous harvest in your future.
- It is time to move through old fears and self-defeating thoughts of past failures whether they have been experienced in the past 7 weeks, 7 months or when you were 7 years old.
- Deliberation of choices, waiting for the right time and right place.
If ill defined by the Surrounding Cards in the layout:
- Deep-rooted blockages.
- Fresh start.
Thank you for your interest, comments, and supportive donations. Your generosity blesses you and keeps the need to get outside advertisers to sponsor this site and ruin its purity. May you live long and prosper.
helping people become more magic and less tragic since 2010.
A great deal for my subscribers:
If you desire Tarot information right in your special place, these posters are unequaled in their instant information. As a reward for being a subscriber, just click on the link button and get 10% off and enjoy these very colorful, and informative posters in your own home or office. Thank you.