Above all things, know thyself!
Thoth- 6 of Disks-Success
#6. In all things great and small, I see the beauty of the Divine Expression.
The Notoria Tarot in Light-6 of Pentacles
Hahahel: The Triune God.
As always, the 6's are about a balance of trinities which makes them powerful and stable in dynamic movement.
The Thoth 6 of Disks card represents physical attainment, accomplishment, and success. This is the harmonious energy of Earth, the balance of polarities that have made fruitful the Son, Father, and Grandfather aspects of electric force and the Maid, Mother, and Crone aspects of magnetic force.
Here is the Moon in Taurus, a place the Moon is incredibly happy to be as she is exalted there. However, the Moon is constantly changing, making this a temporary success. Yet, Tiphareth, the Sun, and 6th Sephiroth, comes to the rescue and adds its Midas-Golden touch to the cards in the layout. The 6 of Disks-Success, is aptly named The Lord of success, as the Moon is exalted in Taurus. Here the charm, subtleties, ebb, and flow of the Moon are merging with the hard work and deliberate earth qualities of Taurus, ensuring success in business and other earthly matters. There is also a great beauty here that comes from the balances of mental, emotional, and physical energy enhanced by the higher conscious states of Self. Tiphareth is named Beauty and Being Beauty---feels great! Beauty is not determined by fashion, nor culture, this is the Beauty of the Soul (solar self) that created me so it could be me! The great inner beauty of synchronicity; of a Trinity composed of Spirit-Mind-Body.
Generosity is shown here, as you now have enough success in physical health, finances, and emotional balance to assist others in their success. The Moon in Taurus also suggests productivity (Taurus) and a deep inner satisfaction (The Moon) or a deep desire on the subconscious level. The foundation of creation vibrates from the deep passion and desire of Will-to-Be and the deep satisfaction of I AM Success! This being so, often to achieve success in any endeavor means that we must be in union with our inner master who built us as its masterpiece; the I AM. There is only diligence and doing indicated here. This is where the axiom," Above all things know thyself" really comes into its own. In Qabalah, it is stated that the Truth is I AM, what I am is an assumption. I Am the Tarot, acknowledges that you are the 0=78! I AM Success, acknowledges that you are 100% present. That 100% is known as "Holy Spirit", for a whole spirit is a trinity of Spirit-Mind-Body.
The formula for success is indicated in the 6 planetary circles shown on the Thoth card:
1. Saturn represents success through discipline.
2. Jupiter reminds us that success is achieved by being open and flexible to options that may present themselves.
3. Venus reminds us of our beautiful heart and follows what has heartfelt meaning in our life.
4. The Moon indicates success attainable through following the truth of us, by being authentic.
5. Mercury reminds us about how important organized well-timed communication is important to success.
6. Mars reminds us to express continually steady energy into our professional or personal issues to achieve success...The Tortoise vs the Hare scenario, where rapid spurts of energy do not achieve success whereas steady-on does.
Success comes from deep within rather than the superficial without, which is symbolize in this card as the joining of the Western Cross (deep inner self integration) and the opening and blooming of successful achievement (the Eastern symbol of success- the lotus/Western Rose). However, 6 is not only several accomplishments, but also that of the Christ, Buddha consciousness; a consciousness we call the Soul. Throughout history a certain sacrifice is made for the" Number of the Dying gods" (Six), which means a definite personality deconstruction for the reconstruction that brings success.
The colors on the Thoth Deck Card are muted in this rendition; However, the center glows in dawn's light of rose-madder, surrounded by three concentric circles of golden yellow, salmon-pink, and amber. Suggesting Tiphareth, the Solar Self, fully realized on earth. The usual arrangement of the Planets, as disks, are being irradiated by the Sun/Son at the center. Again, Tiphareth is the Sun/Son and is here, idolized as the Rose and Cross. This is a forty-nine pedaled Rose, implying the interplay of the Seven with the Seven. The Rose crucified on a cross of 5 squares, is a Masonic magical symbol for the Sun. The Feminine is never separate from the Masculine, it is their interplay that makes Life.
Invocation of the Angel Hahahel: Domine, libera animam meam a labiis iniquis et a lingua dolosa.
The Notoria Tarot in Light-6 of Pentacles displays the concept of the Trinity of Self (spirit-mind-body) as the 3 headed, 6-armed Angel Hahahel . This angel belongs to the chorus of Virtues and instills the principle of a new world, a connection to the Universal Collective Unconscious, generosity, and loving understanding, while also understanding that all our successes must involve the Trinity of Spirit-Mind-Body cooperation. Each of the 3 being Divinity Itself. Knowing this instills a harmony preventing imbalances and disharmonies from manifesting on the physical plane. The body of the Angel-Hahahel is shown in the position of the central 6th Sephiroth-Tiphareth (Beauty) above the 4 lower Sephiroth on the Tree of Life.
This card represents good luck in monetary affairs. You've had a run of luck and are enjoying your newfound wealth. The caveat here is to be generous for that promotes prosperity but be careful not to fall into bad spending habits. It states that the querent shares gifts of love or material value with others, and they with you. Therefore, what pertains to the Thoth 6 of Disks, also describes the deeper meanings of the 6 of Pentacles card.
The Notoria Tarot in Light- 6 of Pentacles lists its attributes on the left-facing sideboard, and they are:
- Angel's seal.
- The original number assigned by the *Shem ha-Mephorash: 41: Chorus: Virtues (6th Sephiroth-Tiphareth).
- Name of Angel.
- Tarot Card number and name used in divination: 6 of Pentacles.
- Planet: Uranus.
- Zodiac sign: Libra.
- Esoteric meaning as assigned by Eliphas Levi and Alister Crowely: 6 of Pentacles/ Disks-Success.
- Element sign of Earth.
Adam Khadmon-The Heavenly Human
*Shem ha-Mephorash, meaning "the explicit name," is originally a Tannaitic term describing the Tetragrammaton. In Qabalah, it refers to a name of God composed of either 4, 12, 22, 42, or 72 letters, the latter version being the most common.
When the Six of Pentacles/6 of Disks is thrown in a divination, it implies:
- Material attainment and accomplishment, but with a caveat dealt out by the law of Karma; you'll have to put out effort, to receive continued success.
- The successful cycle of income or security is steady and predictable.
- That the querent is also generous, sharing wealth, giving people what they are willing to receive.
- The 6 of Disks/Pentacles also suggests that money owed will be paid and the querent shall receive what is rightfully theirs.
- That in the next 6 weeks or 6 months, you have the opportunity for success if you follow the formula for success as represented by the six planets presented in this card.
- That in the next 6 weeks or months, you will experience being successful in producing something deeply satisfying and important to you.
- That success is only a temporary moment of repose, and we must be flexible to new options to keep on succeeding in our life motion.
If ill defined by the surrounding cards in the layout it implies:
- Moment beginning to end.
- Save money carefully during a period of prosperity.
Thank you for your interest, comments, and supportive donations. Your generosity blesses you and keeps the advertising clutter off our blog. May you live long and prosper.
helping people become more magic and less tragic since 2010.
Home page, Tarot Store, Master Tarot Classes, and nontraditional Tarot Card Comparisons Blog.
Traditional Tarot Card Comparisons Blog.