Tiphareth-the 6th Sephiroth and the 4 Princes
The Princes are the Son of the Queen and King, thus they are governed by Tiphareth, The Sun /Son of the Divine Creative.
The Princes are wholly activated by the Queen and King, adding to their complexity as they have no motive power of their own. They are force, but a stable one, as they are being pulled along in their chariots.
The Figures of the Arch Fairies (Elementals) are the Lion, Eagle, Man and Bull. These are the 4 Kerubim* of Qaballah. They are very ancient symbols for the elements of multiple religious belief systems. Not only appearing as Gods of the Assyrians, the Four Animals in the Old Testament vision of Ezekiel, they also are the four symbols of the Christian Evangelists
Kerubim synonyms, Kerubim pronunciation, Kerubim translation, English dictionary definition of Kerubim. n. 1. pl. cher·u·bim a. A winged celestial being. b. cherubim Christianity The second of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology.
In the unmeasurable vastness of Kether, the Primordial Elements radiate into Tiphareth, becoming the united rulers of the elements that are individually expressed in Tiphareth. Anthropomorphically personified, the Princes are the balance of the 4 Elements in Tiphareth. Being the most refined aspects of the Solar- Personality (soul), the 4 Princes are the Elemental Kings in ourselves as each of us is a unique blending and/or harmonic of the 4.
It should be no surprise then that the Princes can be taken in any direction by Divine Will.
- Thus, the forces of the Prince of Wands may be applied with Justice or cruelty.
- The unconscious and intuitional flowing motion of the Prince of Cups may be subtle and artistic or it may be evil.
- The rational mental activities of the Prince of Swords, may produce ideas that are either creative or destructive.
- And last but not least, the material qualities of the Prince of Disks, may cause growth for good or evil.
The Grounding Element for the Princes lessons, are the Princesses, who rule the earth from the Northern quadrants.
THE PRINCE OF WANDS:
When thrown during Divination, the 4 Princes often represent the coming and going of an event or person and the 4 Princesses often represent the approval or disapproval of a matter.
The Prince of Wands represents Air of Fire and/or Specific Air of Primal Fire. His power is tremendous, so Lady Frieda Harris appears to show the "rocket fired chariot", that is being pulled by Leo (the Sun) the Lion. Solar fired because of his enormous strength that can go any direction, even unto violence if angered. The Thoth deck card, shows the Marital Prince holding the Phoenix Wand of Geburah, and thus wields the fiery Severity of Geburah. However, there is an implication of "One who from the Stars/Sky Came" and/or Anunnaki of the Sumerians who they stated came to earth riding chariots of fire and created the Homo Sapiens by spicing their DNA to that of Homo Erectus. The 2 ruling brothers, Enki and Enlil, represent the Princes of the Anunnaki.
- In many depictions of the Anunnaki, we can see strange objects worn by “those who came from the stars”, one of the most interesting examples are “wrist watches” which appear in almost every single depiction of the Anunnaki.
- The Sumerians were the first people who started building actual cities, organised using actual city grids like we see in modern day cities around the world, according to the Ancient Alien theory, the Anunnaki transferred this knowledge to ancient man.
- In the 19th century archaeologists exploring the ancient ruins of Nineveh discovered 22,000 clay tablets which are directly connected to the Anunnaki.
- In 1976 author Sitchin published his personal translations of the Sumerian texts in a series of books called “The Earth Chronicles“. According to Sitchin the clay tablets describe an alien race known as the Anunnaki who came to Earth to mine gold.
- Gold reflects infrared light. Infrared is basically light you don’t see it, but we interact with it in the form of heat, the radiation interacts with our molecules and that makes them vibrate faster and you’ll feel that as heat, gold also makes a good heat shield, partly because it’s so malleable. You can make gold very thin; it’s easy to work with; and it has great properties for reflecting and heat protection making it a “must have” resource not only for us but potentially for extraterrestrial visitors as Sitchin suggests.
- Sitchin theorized that “the Anunnaki” came from another planet in our solar system that has an 3,600-year elliptical orbit.
- According to the Ancient Alien theory, the Anunnaki genetically altered primitive mankind and created a labor force which allowed them to mine gold faster.
- According to Zecharia Sitchin, “the Adamu” were the first modern humans, they were created by the Anunnaki 450,000 years ago when they genetically mixed their DNA with that of prehistoric man and that way obtained a labor force which did what the Anunnaki wanted.
- “Adam” in Hebrew stands for “man”. “Adamu” is what the Sumerians refer to as “first man,” the Anunnaki slaves.
- Zulu legends speak of a time when “visitors from the stars” came to excavate gold and other natural resources. These mines were worked by slaves created by the “First People“.
Ruling from the 21st degree of Cancer to the 20th degree of Leo, he is endowed with a powerful faculty for expanding and volatilizing. His arms are free of armor and mail, as he is vigorous and active. As you can see, he is aflame in every way above, the rayed crown surrounded by a winged Lion head sending from his crown a curtain of flame, suggesting the Solar Logos. In his left hand (side of the Goddess) he holds the Phoenix Wand of Power and Energy, while the other is holding the reigns of the Lion. His sexual energy is renowned.
With wheels radiating flame, he rides on a sea of flame, both waves and salient. Therefore, this tarot card show Swiftness and Strength as his primary moral qualities.
The female aspect of the Prince of Wands is shown as the Chariot and wheels in the Red color of Mother Binah, who supports his stability, and motion.
The core personality of a person born between July 12 to August 11th, is that of the Prince of Wands. Hence, their individual significator Tarot Card is the Prince of Wands. The significator is selected to give more details in the Tarot reading, usually used in the Celtic Cross spread. It basically represents the Querent (Seeker) and adds greater detail to a personal issue.
The Tarot of Druids-Knight of Mistletoe, seems to depict a Celtic Knight, searching for mistletoe in the high oaks. As I have explained in the past blogs on this Mistletoe suit (represents wands) the mistletoe was a sacred plant to the Druids of the Celts. It represented the semen of their Sun god Tartarus and was believed to cure many illnesses and be an antidote to many poisons. Being rare, it was a very valuable find.
Since this card, when well defined, represents fellow workers and new possibilities, this knight is on a quest to find mistletoe for the Druids. If ill defined by surrounding cards: it implies disagreement, and separation.
The Divinatory meaning of The Thoth Prince of Wands is:
- Impulsive, often easily directed by outside influences, even trifling ones, he can be prey to indecision.
- His or her opinions are often violently expressed but being emphatic does not mean he'll hold the opinion long. S/He just loves vigorous statement just to feel the vigorous flow.
- The truth being, that s/he is often slow to make up his/her mind, and is essentially just and sees both sides of a question.
- Having a character noble and generous causes him/her to lean towards expressing extravagant hyperbole while secretly laughing at the boast and self for making it.
- Being of fanatical courage linked with indefeasible endurance, s/he often chooses to fight against the odds and always wins in the very long run.
- The Passion radiating off of this person frightens most people because of the mystery it presents.
- S/He is of Dragon, and thus he strikes terror in the heart of the less inclined.
- Her/His generosity and deeds maybe impeccable, but the heat of this passion scares the pale soul who avoids the Sun/son. consistency.
- Without lust of result, s/ he loves work and exercise for its own sake.
- There is a sense of Romantic Revolution with this one.
- Attraction, openness, enthusiastic joy.
- Male Sexual Charisma.
If ill defined by surrounding cards:
- His/Her great pride, which is his main fault, makes him/Her hold in contempt, meanness and pettiness and s/he is adept at wielding every weapon of ridicule, while still giving the shirt off of his/her back to the one so scorned.
- Paradoxical is his contempt for the world at large, while holding ecstatic respect for every individual man and woman.
- Most people enjoy his/her passionate demeanor, but woe to the person that focuses his/her wrath.
- Because of this Swift and agile personality, many of his acquaintances are not committed to him/her as loyal friends, for his/her swift mystery baffles most of them as s/he is all that is unexpected, startling, unpredictable, unconventional, but having a deep underlying cause.
Thank you for your interest, comments and supportive donations. Your generosity blesses you. May you live long and prosper.