Above all things, know thyself!
Thoth- Prince of Wands
The Prince of the Chariot of Fire; Prince and Emperor of the Salamanders.
The Dang Olsen Dream Tarot-Seeker (Knight of wands)
Tiphareth-the 6th Sephiroth and the 4 Princes: The Princes are the Son/Sun of the Queen and King; thus, they are governed by the 6th Sephirotic Being- Tiphareth, The Son/Sun of the Divine Creative. The princes are activated by the Queen and King, adding to their complexity as they have no motive power of their own. They are force, but a stable one, as the Thoth Princes are being pulled along in their chariots and/or Merkabah (throne of God/UFO).
The Figures of the Arch Fairies (Elementals) are the Lion, Eagle, Man and Bull. These are the 4 Kerubim of Qabalah. They are also very ancient symbols for the elements of multiple religious belief systems. Not only appearing as Gods of the Assyrians, the 4 Animals in the Old Testament vision of Ezekiel, they also are the 4 symbols of the Christian Evangelists. In the vastness of Kether, the Primordial Elements radiate into the 6th Sephiroth Tiphareth, becoming the united rulers of the elements that are individually expressed in Tiphareth. The Gods of the Assyrians were also the Gods of the Sumerians and therefore, "ancient astronauts" (Anu) who according to the Peoples of Egypt and Mesopotamia, created the GMO that is Homo Sapiens (Also stated by the Mayans of Central America, Dogon of Mali, Polynesians, Hopi, South and Central Americas Olmecs, Aztecs, and Amerindians). The Elemental Kings and Queens of the Orion/Sirius star systems (Astronaut scientists and engineers). Anthropomorphically personified, The Princes are also the balance of the Universal 4 Elements in Tiphareth. Being the most refined aspects of the Solar/Soul- Personality of the Stars; Hence, the 4 Princes are the Elemental Kings in ourselves (DNA of Anu) as our destiny marches across the Stars.
Adam Khadmon-"Heavenly Human Archetype".
It should be no surprise then that the Prince Personality can be taken in any direction by Divine Will. For it is Divine Will that populates the Milky Way with Homo Sapiens/Anu/Celestial Sapiens and/or in Qabalah the Adam Khadmon-"The heavenly human".
- The forces of the Prince of Wands may be applied with Justice or cruelty.
- The unconscious flowing motion of the Prince of Cups may be subtle and artistic; or it may be evil.
- The rational mental activities of the Prince of Swords may produce ideas that are either creative or destructive.
- The material qualities of the Prince of Disks may cause growth for good or evil. The Grounding Element for the Prince's lessons are the Princesses, who rule the earth from the Northern quadrants.
the 4 Princesses
When thrown during Divination, the Prince of a suit often represents the coming and going of an event or person and the Princess of a suit often represents the approval or disapproval of a matter.
Thoth-Prince of Wands
In Western Hermetic Qabalah and Tarot, The Prince of Wands represents Air of Fire or Specific Air of Primal Fire. His personal power is tremendous, so Lady Frieda Harris shows the "flaming chariot"(UFO-Merkabah), that is being pulled by Leo (the Sun) the Lion and his passion for creation as sun rays bursting out of his head. Because of his enormous strength, he can go any direction, even into violence if angered. The Thoth card shows the Marital Prince holding the Phoenix Wand of Geburah, and thus wields the fiery Severity of Geburah while riding the Merkabah, and/or Chariot of the King. Hence, his authority comes from the King. On his breast is the sigil for To Mega Theron (The Great Beast).
Merkabah or Merkavah mysticism is a school of early Jewish mysticism, c. 100 BC – 1000 AD, centered on visions such as those found in the Book of Ezekiel chapter 1, or in the Hekhalot literature, concerning stories of ascents to the heavenly palaces and the Throne of God describe as a space vehicle, with "wheels spinning within wheels" and thunderous sounding flames. If this isn't a description of a Space Vehicle, UFO, Rocket etc., I don't know what it is! The main corpus of the Merkabah literature was composed in the period 200–700 AD, although later references to the Chariot tradition can also be found in the literature of the Chassidic Ashkenazi in the Middle Ages. A major text in this tradition is the Maseeh Merkavah. In this age of Horus, the Merkabah, has become a type of spiritual-Energy vehicle of light, that the human aura takes the shape of when one's waking consciousness is ready for, or participating in, interdimensional astral projection and/or travel.
Ruling from the 21st degree of Cancer to the 20th degree of Leo, the Prince of Wands is endowed with a powerful faculty for expanding and volatilizing. His arms are free of armor and chainmail, as he is vigorous and active. As you can see, he is aflame in every way above the rayed crown surrounded by a winged Lion head sending from his crown a curtain of flame, suggesting the Solar Logos and passionate creativity. In his right hand he holds the Phoenix Wand of Power and Energy, while the other is loosely holding the reigns of the Lion. His sexual energy is renowned. With wheels radiating flame, he rides on a sea of flame, both wave and salient. This card shows mental swiftness and strength as his primary moral qualities. The female aspect of the Prince of Wands is shown as the Chariot and wheels in the red color of Mother Binah (Blood of Mother and/or Blood Grail), who supports his stability, and motion. The Chariot is considered female for it is an enclosure while the Prince is expression.
Tarot personality birth-wheel
The Prince of Wands also represents Crowley's ascendant, Leo, which in one's astrological natal chart, is second only to the Sun sign in importance. I'll not place his natal chart here, but among other things, the "rising sign" (Ascendant) represents the native's personality and how other people see him. And Crowley had a lot to say about himself as the prince in this card, for the mark of the beast emblazoned on his chest plate, and this Prince is sitting in Crowley's favorite yoga posture-the Thunderbolt Asana. Hence, Crowley supplied the multiple and often overtly flattering descriptions of this Crowley like personality card. Besides Crowley, there were/are a few other notables whose ascendant matches the Prince of Wands personality, which might give you the idea of the power of such a personality:
Julius Caesar: 100 BCE, John Dee: July 13, 1527, Nelson Mandela; · Born July 18, 1918, and Mick Jagger, born July 26, 1943. Also, Jacqueline Kennedy, Madam Blavatsky, and Christopher Hyatt, to name a few more notable Prince of Wands personas. You may note that the Prince of Wands, as is true to all Court Cards, is not gender specific.
Mick Jagger-July 26, 1943
These personalities all appear in the Zodiac, of which our Souls, have built a core personality and/or True Personalities from. Hence, many of us channel one of these personalities or a combination thereof, whenever we need their information. We must remember, a personality is merely information, and becomes knowledge only when experienced. We are not personalities. We are "images of our Soul", and therefore, have access to all recorded personas that the Energy of the Soul participated in. Energy can't be created or destroyed, only transformed, or transmitted; hence, our personalities that people often call "past lives", are fully available to anyone who knows themselves. Death of the body is merely transformation; a transformation in a measured device must (in this case organic matter) change to continue in eternal being. Any person who can meditate and focus their will, can invoke any one of these 16 court card personalities, as an enhancement of any goal they pursue. Just scry the card that represents that type of personality one wishes to manifest in themselves.
The Dang Olsen Dream Tarot-Seeker.
The Dang Olsen Dream Tarot-Seeker is the equivalent card to the Prince of the Thoth Deck or the Knight of the Rider-Waite-Smith Tarot. Here the personality is portrayed as more of an inspired chaos clown than serious knight. This card is about the power to move, so he is passionate, pursuant, and impulsive. The prancing like walk and the act of either air playing the wand as a flute or is this one pretending to smoke it like a great joint of happy weed? The smoke may represent that smokey pantomime. Either way, this one like to stir things up for the purpose of entertainment. Any way one chooses to view this personality, it is vital and vigorous.
The Divinatory meaning of The Princet of Wands or Dream Tarot-Seeker imply:
Impulsive, often easily directed by outside influences, even trifling ones, s/he can be prey to indecision.
- His or her opinions are often violently expressed but being emphatic does not mean he'll hold the opinion for long.
- S/He just loves vigorous statements just to feel the vigorous flow. ·
- The truth being, he is often slow to make up his mind, while his sense of justice is examining both sides of a question.
- Having a noble and generous character causes him to lean towards expressing extravagant hyperbole while secretly laughing at the boast and himself for making it. ·
- Being of fanatical courage linked with indefeasible endurance, s/he often chooses to fight against the odds and always wins in the exceptionally long run. ·
- The Passion radiating off this person frightens most people because of the mystery it presents.
- He is of Dragon, and thus he strikes terror in the heart of the less inclined.
- His generosity and deeds may be impeccable, but the heat of his passion scares the pale soul who avoids the Sun/son.
- His immense pride, which is his main fault, makes him hold in contempt, meanness and pettiness and he is adept at wielding every weapon of ridicule, while still giving the shirt off his back to the one so scorned.
- Without lust for result, s/he loves work and exercise for its own sake.
- Paradoxical is his contempt for the world at large, while holding ecstatic respect for every individual man and woman.
- The Mystery of such a one who is a Sun.
- This Sun Warrior is an aspect of the Solar Logos that puts ideas into action and will fight for their survival!
- There is a sense of Romantic Revolution with this one.
- ·Most people enjoy this one's passionate demeanor, but woe to the person that focuses his wrath.
- Because of this Swift and agile personality, many of his acquaintances are not committed to him as friends, for his swift mystery baffles most of them as he is all that is unexpected, startling, unpredictable, unconventional, but having a deep underlying consistency.
- Love of Life and the Arts.
If ill defined by the surrounding cards, it implies:
- Problems may bring out the depths in a person.
Thank you for your interest, comments, and supportive donations. Your generosity blesses you. May you live long and prosper.
helping people become more magic and less tragic since 2010.
Non-Traditional Tarot Card Comparisons blog, home page, Tarot Store, and Master Tarot Class page.
Traditional Tarot Card Comparisons.